• Reply to: Wenatex: How I was invited to a free dinner   4 years 5 months ago

Hi! we went to one of these seminars! last night, at our local club, Chris was very infomative, the meal was as to the best of the clubs, meal ability! for the price, was nice, we all must remember! the meal was FREE! and after all you get what you Pay for! and we all know what we are going there for! Information! Thank you for our invite!

• Reply to: Wenatex: How I was invited to a free dinner   4 years 5 months ago

Paid $1270 deposit months later had not received products so we cancelled order. Gone into receivership offered products to cover deposit from Wenatex oversea's. received 2 pillows & Bed covers. Cant see the value here. Had ordered large order & many unreturned phone calls later Company into receivership how long before these type of people are bought to task by the authorities. now they are using other peoples money to start another rip of. Beware People.

• Reply to: Wenatex: How I was invited to a free dinner   4 years 5 months ago

Thanks for telling me. I keep getting these in my letterbox at Avalon Victoria. I am not good at saying 'No,' even to a free feed, so won't be accepting.

• Reply to: Wenatex: How I was invited to a free dinner   4 years 6 months ago

Wenatex lies

• Reply to: Wenatex: How I was invited to a free dinner   4 years 6 months ago

If wenatex beds were the best of the best. then we would of heard of them Why arent they in the local retailer. ive asked but they never heard of them. . At least you can try them and compare them at local retailers. who buy in such bulk they can under cut most shark free meal no hope wantabees who think the only important thing is profit.Harvey norman look at return sales. . And where will wenatex be in 10yrs. least I know where my local retailer will be.

• Reply to: Wenatex: How I was invited to a free dinner   4 years 6 months ago

Some years ago you brought one not expensive. Yet everyone says they are expensive. Y give free meals gifts if your product is good. Do you see other manufacturers giving these things. At say harvey norman. :?? scam scam scam. High pressure sales. Free stuff to make u feel u hav to buy. Give me a break do you work for these scam artists.?

• Reply to: Wenatex: How I was invited to a free dinner   4 years 6 months ago

If a bed is great you shouldnt need to offer free meals or gilts so people willl buy it. Are you with me on this guys.

• Reply to: Why Pound is awesome in front of Varnish   4 years 6 months ago

From the pound webpage:
    "Quite a few people have reported using Pound successfully in production environments. The largest volume reported to date is a site with an average of about 30M requests per day, peaking at over 600 requests/sec."

I'd say a average of 30M requests/day and >600 requests/sec should cover MOST use cases.

• Reply to: Wenatex: How I went to a free dinner   4 years 6 months ago

Can I suggest, try harder. Simply ask directly. Also perhaps make better decisions in the first place.

• Reply to: Wenatex: How I went to a free dinner   4 years 6 months ago

I've a solid knowledge of this company. One might even say inside knowledge ;) There are a lot of genuine, honest, dedicated people working for Wenatex. The products are brilliant - I have the quilt - nothing like it - and have slept on the beds. Also amazing if you have a bad back.
    The company doesn't put what they sell into shops because they have found that they can't sell any more that way than this way. The poor agents only get money when someone buys the product on the night so have a care for them. It's a tough gig. All sorts of unsavoury characters turn up to the nights too and they have to be super nice, no matter what. Plus they have to rent the gear from the company. They basically have to PAY to have the chance to sell the beds.
    So, true there are some amateurish even arrogant aspects to the company, but they do what they do, the way they do it out of the ernest belief they are doing good.
    It's a nice way to view the world. Something a lot of your commentors should try.