• Reply to: Wenatex: How I was invited to a free dinner   4 years 1 month ago

Well quite a skeptical view point, however probably on the mark.
    I agree with the opinion that their website should be informative and transparent rather than uninformative and secretive. I too have received their invite with the offer mentioned, but I truly don't think I'd be bothered putting myself thru the ordeal just to receive a free meal.

Thanks for sharing your insights and opinions :)

Cheers Toni

• Reply to: Wenatex: How I was invited to a free dinner   4 years 2 months ago

Company now in the hands of receivers in Australia. Unable to get deposit Back

• Reply to: Wenatex: How I was invited to a free dinner   4 years 2 months ago

1 week after going into receivership as Wenatex Australia Pty Ltd,
    the same directors and senior management then set up Wenatex Pty Ltd.

A number of suppliers lost money and all staff lost entitlements...

• Reply to: Wenatex: How I was invited to a free dinner   4 years 2 months ago

Thanks for the advice, my elderly neighbour received this invitation, so thought I would google search for him.... just as I expected!

Love your second suggested option; think I will give it to a homeless couple here in Toowoomba Qld.

Regards, Denise

• Reply to: Wenatex: How I was invited to a free dinner   4 years 2 months ago

Thanku nathan are they in business or not
    Shezz

• Reply to: Wenatex: How I was invited to a free dinner   4 years 2 months ago

Ive also just been invited bring along 3 friends , I would apreciate meal and lesrn more but I know im not sleeping and I know why,
    Thanku

• Reply to: Wenatex: How I went to a free dinner   4 years 2 months ago

I paid a deposit 14 weeks ago, the next day I contacted Wenatex and notified them I had changed my mind. After making countless phone calls it is now 14 weeks and I still have not received my deposit.

• Reply to: Wenatex: How I was invited to a free dinner   4 years 2 months ago

Not true. Wenatex do not take money without supplying the goods. Speak to customer service. Probably out of stock waiting on supplies from Europe. You will get your sheet. Just phone.... and yes I do work for them. This page is full of lies!

• Reply to: Wenatex: How I was invited to a free dinner   4 years 2 months ago

the meal was good, but the seminar was boring as, well you know, the gifts were supposed to be for each person that attended but in reality was per couple and part of the gift was a $30 gift certificate to be spent on wenatex products.

• Reply to: Why Pound is awesome in front of Varnish   4 years 2 months ago

Pound can be used for multi-node setups. At heart it's a load balancer that just has some nice SSL termination built in. Potentially traffic on 443 could get bounced through Varnish, then back to Pound:80 for a load balancing step before being directed to one backend server.

I haven't ever tested this in production personally however so your mileage may vary. A lot of larger companies opt for something like NGINX; possibly due to endless configuration that can be altered.